CBSE Board 12th Result 2021: The CBSE Board has ended the wait for the students waiting for their board exam results. CBSE has declared the 12th Board Exam Result on 30th July 2021 at 2 PM. CBSE 12th Result 2021 has been declared on the official website cbse.nic.in. Apart from the official website, you can also check your exam result from the link given on this page. The 12th board written examination to be conducted by CBSE i.e. Central Board of School Education between 04 May 2021 to 14 June 2021 was canceled due to Corona. After which CBSE 12th Result 2021It has been prepared as per the criteria prepared by the board. The previous year CBSE 12th Board Exam Result was declared on 13th July 2020. The candidates who appeared in the examination will be able to check their result by clicking on the official website of the board, UMANG app or by clicking on the link given on this page. For more information about CBSE 12th Result 2021 , you can read our complete article.
CBSE Board 12th Result 2021 (CBSE 12th Result 2021)
Let us tell you that about 11,92,961 candidates appeared in the CBSE Board Exams last year. About 88.78% of the candidates passed the board examination. CBSE 12th Board Exam Result 2021 expected to be declared in July Month. You can get the important dates and links of CBSE 12th Result 2021 from below.
|first exam date|
|Declaration of class 12 result||30 July 2021|
Result – Check CBSE 12th Result 2021 from here.
Download CBSE Board 12th Result 2021 like this
Many times candidates have to face difficulties in viewing CBSE 12th Result 2021, then you can get your CBSE 12th Result 2021 by following the easy steps given by us here.
- First of all students have to visit the official website of CBSE
- After opening the home page, you will have to click on the option “CBSE 12th Result 2021”.
- A new window will appear on the result page.
- Enter your roll number, date of birth, school number and center number in it.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- On clicking, students will get the result and must take a print out of it.
Easy Ways to Check CBSE Board 12th Result 2021
(Information as per last year)
- 1st Step- In the first step type google.com in your browser.
- Second Step- After this a Google search bar will appear on the screen.
- 3rd Step- Type CBSE 12th Result 2021, once you do that a login window will appear on the screen.
- 4th Step- Enter your Roll Number, School Number and Center Number and click on Check Exam Result.
- 5th Step- Thereafter, your CBSE 12th Result will appear on the screen. Check and download your result carefully.
- 1st Step- First of all download your SMS Organizer app for Android on your mobile by visiting Play Store.
- 2nd Step- After downloading it, you have to register yourself before the declaration of result.
- 3rd Step- Enter your Roll Number, School Code and Date of Birth in dd/mm/yy format and click on ‘Register/’ button.
- 4th Step- Once you have registered yourself, wait for the result to be declared.
- 5th Step- After the declaration of result you will get your result through SMS.
SMS and IVRS
This is another way to check your class 12th result through SMS and IVRS. To know the steps related to this have a look at the material given below.
Through IVRS- Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) is the way to check your CBSE 12th Result 2021 online. To do this, contact on the numbers given below.
- If you are a local customer in Delhi then dial- 2430099
- Dial 011- 24300699 if you are a customer from other parts of the country.
Through SMS- By sending SMS to the registered mobile number you need to send SMS to the following number with the required format.
- Type your class <r.no> <school no.> <centre number> on mobile number number- 7738299899.
UMANG App is a unified mobile application for new-age governance. This is the online app which is responsible for conducting the result online. But at the same time, know what is the process to check result online. So, check it out from here.
- Download UMANG App on your mobile and proceed.
- Once you download your result, register yourself.
- Enter your Roll Number as per the declaration of result.
- You will be able to download your result in PDF format.