GPAT Answer Key 2022 – National Testing Agency will release the answer key after the GPAT 2022 entrance exam is over. Candidates will be able to get the GPAT Answer Key 2022 by visiting the official website gpat.nta.nic.in. Let the candidates know that the GPAT Answer Key 2022 is released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates appearing in GPAT Exam 2022 will have to provide their login details to download the answer key. You can calculate your GPAT 2021 score through GPAT 2022 answer key / answer key . The candidates must use the GPAT 2022 marking scheme while calculating the score .Read this page completely to know how to calculate your marks using GPAT 2021 Answer Key.
GPAT Answer Key 2022
Let the candidates know that in the GPAT 2022 answer key, all the questions asked in the exam will be answered correctly. Based on which you can estimate your results even before the result release. If you are not satisfied with the answer key of GPAT 2021 released by NTA, then you can also object to the answer key. You will also have to pay a fee for making objections on each answer. Get the important dates related to GPAT 2022 answer key from below.
|gpat 2020 exam date||February 2022|
|Answer key release date||March 2022|
|final answer key||March 2022|
|Result release date||March 2022|
Answer key – GPAT 2022 answer key will be released on the official website gpat.nta.nic.in.
How to get GPAT 2022 answer key
Candidates have to download the answer key by login ID. Steps to download the answer key can be seen from below.
- First of all, you have to click on the link given on this page.
- After clicking on the answer key the login page of the official website will open.
- On the login page, you have to login by entering your application number and password, date of birth.
- After this you page will be login and you can download and take a print out of GPAT 2022 answer key.
How to Objection on GPAT 2022 Answer Key
If you think that the answer given in the official answer key released by NTA is wrong then you can also submit objection on that answer. You can follow the steps given below to submit the objection.
- First of all, you have to click on the Objection link on the answer key given on this page.
- After clicking on the link, you will have to go to the option of answer key.
- After this, you have to tell the answer and its question on the answer on which you want to object.
- In the next step, you have to fill all the details for objection and give proof.
- Finally you have to deposit the fee.
- 1000/- for each answer key objection. Have to give
How to access GPAT 2022 Answer Key / Answer Key
Candidates have to use the marking scheme to calculate their score. You will need three things to calculate your GPAT score through GPAT 2022 answer key-
- answer key
- question paper
- response sheet
The response sheet and question paper are released a few days after the exam. You read the steps given below.
- Open the GPAT 2021 response sheet and answer key together.
- Match your answer with the answer given in the answer key and cross check it.
- You then add up your correct answer number and your incorrect answer number and use the formula below.
GPAT 2022 Score = 4*(number of correct answers) – 1*(number of wrong answers)
GPAT 2022 Exam Pattern / Marking Scheme
Candidates must keep in mind the exam pattern and marking scheme while accessing the answer key.
- Total Questions – 125
- Total Time – 3 Hours
- Total Marks – 500
- Exam Mode – Online CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Exam Type – MCQs
- Marking Scheme – Each correct answer (+4) marks and each wrong answer (-1) marks
GPAT 2022 Result
GPAT result will be announced on the basis of final answer key. The GPAT 2022 Result will be announced online on the official website. To know the GPAT result candidates have to go to the login id. GPAT Result 2022 will release in Score Card form. After downloading the score card candidates should keep it for the admission round. The merit list will also be drawn on the basis of the category of the candidates who will pass in the exam.