The application process for RUHS Pharmacy 2021 will be started soon. Once the application process starts, students will be able to fill the application form by visiting the official website of Rajasthan University of Health Science http://www.ruhsraj.org . Apart from the official website, you will also be able to complete the application process by clicking on the direct link provided on this page. Students will be able to fill the application form within the given dates. Before filling the application form, students should check the prescribed eligibility and criteria carefully, only then participate in the application process. For more information about RUHS Pharmacy Application Form 2021 , you can read this article completely.
RUHS Pharmacy Application Form 2021
Students should fill all the information on the basis of their eligibility while applying. If the student fills any wrong information then his/her application form will be cancelled. After the application process for RUHS Pharmacy 2021 is over , students will have to go through a written test. Those students who will pass the written test will be given admission in Pharmacy Degree (B Pharm) and Diploma (D Pharm) courses. You can see the table given below for important dates related to RUHS Pharmacy Application Form 2021.
|Application process start date||October 2021|
|Application fee payment date||November 2021|
|Last date to apply||November 2021|
Application Form: RUHS Pharmacy Application Form 2021 will be released on the official website ruhsraj.org .
RUHS Pharmacy Application Fee 2021
The application form of the candidates will be considered complete only after paying the application fee. Candidates can also pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
Application Fee (as per previous year)
- 1500/- fee will have to be paid for General Category Computer Based Examination.
- SC / ST / ST-STA / OBC / MBC category will have to pay a fee of Rs 750/-.
How to fill RUHS Pharmacy Application Form 2021
Today we will tell the candidates some steps to apply. You can easily apply by following these steps. You can apply online by visiting the official website of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences http://www.ruhsraj.org . Along with this, candidates can also apply through the link given on our article. It has been seen that the candidates fill the wrong application form in a hurry. But let us know that if the candidate fills any wrong information while applying, then his application will be canceled.
- To apply, candidates first have to visit the official website of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences http://www.ruhsraj.org .
- After visiting the official website, candidates have to click on the link for admission.
- After clicking on the link, candidates will have to click on the option of Pharmacy in front of them.
- After clicking on the option, the admission page will open in front of the candidates.
- Then the candidates have to click on the link containing the application form.
- On clicking, the application form will open in front of the candidates. Then you can apply.
RUHS Pharmacy 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- for B form
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board with at least 45% marks (Biology/Mathematics as one of the subjects).
- SC/ST/ST-STA/OBC/MBC Rajasthan candidates must have at least 40 percent marks.
- for d form
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 / Intermediate with Physics and Chemistry as one of the subjects from any recognized board. Along with this, one of the subjects of the candidate should also be Biology and Mathematics.
- It is mandatory to pass Physics/Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics in individual subjects.
- As per the notification of Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) for B Pharm and D Pharm course, Open School candidates are also eligible.
- All decisions relating to these admissions, rules in force at the time of admission passed by any Hon’ble Court of Justice shall apply to these admissions and the candidates shall compulsorily abide by such decisions, rules and changes.
RUHS Pharmacy Admit Card 2021
After the completion of the application process, a computer based test will be conducted for the candidates. Online admit card will be issued for the computer based test . Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates through post or email ID. Admit card is very important document for the exam. The name of the candidate, exam roll number, exam center and other information related to the exam are written on the admit card. Without the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by visiting the official website.