Rajasthan University of Health Science can start the application process of RUHS Pharmacy 2021 for admission in Pharmacy, B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical (UG) soon. Candidates will be able to fill the application form by visiting the official website of RUHS http://www.ruhsraj.org or from the link provided on this page. The duration of Bachelor of Pharmacy course is of 4 years while the duration of Diploma in Pharmacy is of 2 years. For admission in RUHS Pharmacy 2021 , students will have to appear in a computer-based test. You can read the complete article to know more about RUHS Pharmacy 2021-2022 .
RUHS Pharmacy 2021
After the completion of the RUHS Pharmacy 2021 application process, the students’ entrance exam will be conducted. The students who will get the prescribed marks in the entrance test will be given admission according to the rank. You can check the table below for important dates for RUHS Pharmacy 2021.
|Application process start date||October 2021|
|Application fee payment date||October 2021|
|Last date to apply||October 2021|
|Admit card issue date||December 2021|
|computer based exam||January 2022|
|Result release date||January 2022|
RUHS Pharmacy 2021 Course
Students can get some important information about the course of the year 2021 through the notification below.
RUHS Pharmacy Eligibility Criteria 2021
- for B form
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board with at least 45% marks (Biology/Mathematics as one of the subjects).
- SC/ST/ST-STA/OBC/MBC Rajasthan candidates must have at least 40 percent marks.
- for d form
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 / Intermediate with Physics and Chemistry as one of the subjects from any recognized board. Along with this, one of the subjects of the candidate should also be Biology and Mathematics.
- It is mandatory to pass Physics/Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics in individual subjects.
- As per the notification of Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) for B Pharm and D Pharm course, Open School candidates are also eligible.
- Reservation to all the candidates will be given by the state government of Rajasthan.
- Candidates will be given reservation in 60 seats for SC / ST / ST-STA / OBC / MBC.
- In order to avail the benefits of reservation, the candidates will have to get the caste proof verified.
- The caste certificate should be recognized by the Government of India.
RUHS Pharmacy Application Form 2021
The application process for RUHS Pharmacy 2021 will be started soon. Candidates will be able to apply through online mode only. Students will be able to fill the application form by visiting the official website of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences http://www.ruhsraj.org and with this you will also be able to complete the application process by clicking on the link given above. Candidates have to fill all the information carefully while applying. If the candidate fills any wrong information then his/her application form will be cancelled. Please note that the candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. The candidate application form will be considered complete only after paying the application fee. The application fee will not be refunded to the candidates after payment.
Application Fee (as per previous year)
- 1500/- fee will have to be paid for General Category Computer Based Examination.
- SC / ST / ST-STA / OBC / MBC category will have to pay a fee of Rs 750/-.
RUHS Pharmacy Admit Card 2021
There will be a computer-based test for Pharmacy Degree (B. Pharm) and Diploma (D. Pharm) courses. The candidates will need the admit card for the computer based test. Candidates Admit card will be issued a few days before the entrance examination on the official website of the university through online where you can download the admit card by entering the information sought. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates by post or email id. Admit card is very important document for entrance exam. Without the admit card candidates cannot take the computer based test. Admit card will be issued only on the official website.
RUHS Pharmacy Selection Process 2021
Firstly candidates have to fill the application form. After filling the application form candidates will be called for computer based test. Candidates who will pass the entrance test will be called for counselling. Counseling process candidates will have to come to the college. Candidates have to bring all their original documents during the counseling process.
RUHS Pharmacy Result 2021
The result of the candidates will be released a few days after the completion of the computer based examination of RUHS Pharmacy 2021 . Candidates will be able to check the result by visiting the official website of Rajasthan University of Health Science http://www.ruhsraj.org or in addition to this, you can also get the result by clicking on the result link given above on this page. The candidates who will secure the prescribed marks in the entrance test will have to appear in the counseling stage.
RUHS Pharmacy Counseling Process 2021
After the declaration of result candidates will be invited for counselling. Let us know that the candidates who will pass the written test. Only those candidates will be called for counselling. Document verification of candidates will also be done during counselling. At the time of document verification, candidates have to bring all their original documents.
College and course allocation
The allotment of colleges and courses will be done strictly following the order of merit, seats. Available in each course in each college and allotment will be done by the choice/preference of the college and course filled by the candidate in the on-line application form.
- For B.Pharm / D.Pharm courses, those securing the same score in the entrance test will be given weightage as per the list given below.
- Those who have higher marks in 10+2 or higher examination.
- Those candidates who are older in age will be selected first.
- Candidates securing higher marks in Secondary Examination (10th) or its equivalent.
Reporting and submission of fees and other documents at the allotted college.
- At the time of reporting to the allotted college, the candidate has to carry the printout of the allotment letter.
- The candidate is required to deposit the remaining part of the prescribed fee along with one set of original and attested photocopies of required documents.
- All the documents of the candidates will be verified in the allotted college.
Admission to vacant seats, drop-out seats and management quota seats.
- Candidates will be given re-admission on the total drop-out seats of the college.
- The quota seats will be created by the respective colleges in the order of merit in a transparent manner.
- Candidates who get supplementary in the qualifying examination and qualify the supplementary examination (after the notified date) can directly approach for the vacant drop-out seats and management quota seats in any pharmacy college for admission.